In a March 22 ceremony from Denver, Colorado, USA, at the 2023 AMPP Annual Conference + Expo, CoatingsPro Magazine officially announced the winners of its 2023 Contractor Awards Program.
Each year, the program acknowledges deserving industrial and commercial crews working on concrete, steel, and roofing projects across the United States and globally.
The 2023 event was co-hosted with AMPP’s Project of the Year Awards, which were presented by Amir Eliezer, Chair of the Board of Directors for the Association for Materials Protection and Performance (AMPP).
This year’s CoatingsPro Contractor Awards winners are:
Commercial Concrete Category
- 3. Amato Painting for “‘Wood’ Epoxy Floor”
- 2. Decorative Concrete of Virginia for “Blair Metallic Garage”
- 1. Hardig Industrial Services for “Madison Square Food Hall — Element Eatery”
Commercial Roof Category
- 2. AC Inc. Roofing for “Barclay Towers”
- 1. Wedge Roofing for “Napa Vineyard Winery & Tasting Room”
Industrial Concrete Category
- 3. TEC Protective Coatings, Inc. for “DBU9Amazon”
- 2. C.A. Reed for “Wegmans Central Bakery —Sourdough Bread Line”
- 1. Western Specialty Contractors — Minneapolis Branch for “Waterproofing Practice Rowing Tank at University of Minnesota Boathouse”
Industrial Steel Category
- 3. Alpine Painting & Sandblasting Contractors for “Meridian Airport Hangar Interior Painting”
- 2. Prime Time Coatings Inc. for “USS Carl Vinson CVN-70”
- 1. Certified Coatings Company for “Cold Spring Canyon Arch Bridge”
Specialty Project Category
- 3. Scholar Painting for “Niantic Baptist Church”
- 2. BASE Painters for “Silver Legacy Dome Painting”
- 1. N.Y. State Industrial Solutions for “Critical Microbial Remediation Solutions Utilizing Coating Technology”
Work It Safe Award
- Certified Coatings Company for “Cold Spring Canyon Arch Bridge”
Contractor/Crew MVP Award
- Manny Ruiz Reyes of A&W Maintenance Coatings for “Dam Conduit Rehabilitation and Improvement”
Readers can watch the full presentation below. Congratulations go out to all of the winners for this year’s program!
Source: CoatingsPro Magazine, www.coatingspromag.com.